Feel free to drop in for a fun morning with activities for you and your children. Meet other dads and enjoy a free breakfast and a coffee.
When: Fortnightly Saturdays. 8, 22 Feb, 7, 21 Mar, 4, 18 Apr
Where: Child & Parent Centre 3 Kooljack St, Dudley Park
An open drop-in group where fathers can chat about taking care of themselves and their family over a relaxed bbq with likeminded men. No cost, BBQ meal included.
When: First Tuesday of every month. 4 Feb, 3 Mar, 7 Apr.
Where: 21 George St, Mandurah
Raising teenagers is a challenge!
This is FREE six session parenting program for parents of 10 to 16 year olds. (Mums are welcome)
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your teen?
- be better at understanding your teen?
- help your teen learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen?
- teach your teen to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Teens shows you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence. Teenagers with higher emotional intelligence:
- have greater success with making and keeping friends
- have better concentration at school
- are more able to calm down when upset or angry
- tend to have fewer illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Time: 6.30 - 8.30pm
When: Thursdays 27 Feb, 5, 12, 19, 26 Mar, 2 Apr
Where: Relationships Australia - 21 George St, Mandurah
No cost, please call 6164 0619 to register.