For more than 65 years Relationship Australia WA's professionally-trained and highly-skilled staff have been helping West Australians to change and transform their lives through the provision of confidential support services and evidence-based practices. We are committed to social justice and inclusion, and respect the rights of all people.
We are a non-profit community service organisation with no religious affiliations. We tailor our services to your needs, to support individuals, couples, families, workplaces and communities through times of challenge and change.
We are committed to enhancing the lives of vunerable and disadvantaged people by enhacing their physical, social and emotional wellbeing, as well as supporting positive and respectful relationships. We are part of the federated national organisation Relationships Australia, which has autonomous member organisations in every State and Territory plus a national office in Canberra.
How we can assist
With a wide range of programs and services we can assist with a variety of issues or topics, including:
- marriage and relationships issues
- building relationships
- separation and starting over
- mental health
- parenting and step parenting
- unplanned pregnancy
- family disputes
- workplace mediation and counselling
- drug and alcohol issues
- domestic and family violence
- grief and loss
- cultural fitness
Who we can assist
Our services are available to people of all cultural backgrounds, family structure, gender and sexual orientation.
We offer support to:
- couples and families
- children and young people
- grandparents and carers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- refugees and humanitarian entrants
- people experiencing domestic or family violence
- people with mental health issues
- same-sex couples
- professional organisations
- community groups