Relationships Australia WA is the lead agency for headspace Bunbury.
headspace is an organisation that operates across Australia, providing support, information and services to people ages 12 – 25.
They offer free access to social workers, counsellors, mental health workers and psychologists.
You can visit headspace Bunbury's Facebook page here. headspace also has an extensive website where young people and their carers can read information on a wide range of issues including depression, bullying, and relationship issues.
You can visit headspace if you:
- are feeling down, stressed or worried
- are having difficulty with something in your life
- need help with a health issue
- have concerns about alcohol and drugs
- want to talk about sexual identity or relationships
- want to discuss sexual health or find out about contraception
- are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- need advice about education or finding work
- are worried about a friend or family member
Who can access this service?
This service is available to anyone aged 12 - 25, regardless of cultural background, gender, disabilities or sexual orientation.
How much does it cost?
Nothing. This service is free.
How can I access this service?
headspace Bunbury is located at 8 Spencer Street, Bunbury, and we also have an outreach service in Busselton. For more info or to make an appointment call 6164 0680, email email@example.com or visit www.headspace.org.au.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. For after hours and weekends call Rurallink on 1800 552 002.