Family Connect is an interactive online program that sets children up for success and good mental health. It focuses on using listening skills, appreciation skills, emotional skills and self responsibility skills to encourage meaningful conversation between family members.
- Will guide you with questions and conversation starters for meaningful conversations.
- Will give you opportunities to reflect on how to improve communication within your family.
- Builds trust between family members by opening new lines of communication.
- Provides tips and tricks to strengthen the connections between family members.
- Includes printable resources for offline support.