This FREE event runs every fortnight and is a great way to meet other dads. Drop in for a fun morning of free activities for you and your kids and enjoy a free breakfast and a coffee on us.
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
When: Saturday 9, 23 July, 6, 20 August, 3, 17 September, 1 October.
Where: Child and Parent Centre, Kooljack St, Dudley Park
Please call 4Dads on 6164 0619 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your teen?
- be better at understanding your teen?
- help your teen learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen?
- teach your teen to deal with conflict?
This FREE five-session parenting program for parents of 10 - 16 year olds will show you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence.
Time: 6pm - 8pm
When: Starts Tuesday 16 August
Where: Online via Zoom
Teenagers with higher emotional intelligence:
- have greater success with making and keeping friends
- have better concentration at school
- are more able to calm down when upset or angry
- tend to have fewer illnesses
Register your interest now by calling 4Dads on 6164 0619 or email email@example.com to register your interest for our next course or to find out more.
Book a FREE 1-1 Counselling session, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday at no cost if you are a Dad and live in the Mandurah or Pinjarra region.
The service is located at: 21 Cooper Street, Mandurah
For an appointment: call 61640619 or email firstname.lastname@example.org