Throughout this course you will practice new skills and set goals in a supportive and caring environment.
You will learn:
- what self-worth is and how fear can negatively impact it
- how to enhance your communication skills
- how to be more assertive
- how to reframe your language and improve your self-talk
With an experienced facilitator you will receive support to develop your confidence and assertiveness.
This course will help improve your life by allowing you to:
- feel more confident in saying ‘no’ and maintain your boundaries
- develop greater self-awareness and self-esteem
- better understand your emotions and express them assertively
- strengthen your relationships and interactions with others
What can you expect?
Join like-minded people in a respectful learning environment, where you will be encouraged to reflect on and speak about your experiences.
You will have an opportunity to hear from others and ask questions in a safe, open, and non-judgemental group workshop.
To find out more on our What to Expect page.
Ready to Secure Your Spot?
Book your course online today or, if you would like to learn more about the course, please call us on 6164 0200.
If you are unable to make the scheduled workshop, you can join the waitlist, or sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know about upcoming workshop schedule.
"The other people in the course were like-minded and compassionate. There was so much information I can draw on again and again.” - Nicole*
“The facilitator was fabulous and her passion, knowledge and ability to share appropriately was engaging. This is the first course I have attended at Relationships Australia WA and I am impressed at the quality and value provides.” - Michelle*
“Thorough, research supported, evidence based, thought provoking proven content presented engagingly and passionately.” - Michael*
*Names have been changed